Claiming A non-citizen partner and kiddies in your fees If your partner and kiddies are U.S. Residents, claiming them on your own fees is not difficult: simply offer their names and Social safety figures. Once they’re non-citizens, however, things may be just a little more complex. You could nevertheless claim them—and reap the taxation advantages […]